Standard Bank Group is a 155 year old financial establishment and is the largest African banking group by assets providing banking and related financial services. Standard Bank’s business includes personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking and wealth management. It has operations in 20 countries in the African continent and has a partnership with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC). Standard Bank Group is listed on the JSE Limited with share code SBK and the Namibian Stock Exchange with share code SNB. The group complies to the Code of Banking Practice to guarantee quality financial services. Graduate Learnership
How to apply
What is the qualifying criteria? The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
- Anticipated start date of programme: 01 Oct 2019
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
- Have a 3 year completed Financial related qualification
- Preferably completed and passed FAIS Re-examination
There are a couple of different once and they may not all open at the same time. Applicants are advised to be on the watch out when the year starts so they don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Address: 9th Flr Standard Bank Centre 5 Simmonds StreetJohannesburg 2001
Post: P O Box 7725 Johannesburg 2000
Tel: 0860 123 000