• Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital (10) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/123/19)
• Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital (10) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/124/19)
• Edenvale Hospital (5) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/125/19)
• Far East Rand Hospital (12) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/126/19)
• Leratong Hospital (5) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/127/19)
• Mamelodi Hospital (8) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/128/19)
• Pholosong Hospital (3) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/129/19)
• Rahima Moose Mother & Child Hospital (3) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/130/19)
• Tambo Memorial Hospital (3) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/131/19)
• Thelle Mogoerane Hospital (3) (Rel. CLEAN/STIPAC/132/19)
• Sebokeng Hospital (4) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/133/19)
• Heidelberg Hospital (10) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/134/19)
• Kopanong Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/135/19)
• South Rand Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/136/19)
• Carletonville Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/137/19)
• Bertha Gxowa Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/138/19)
• Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/139/19)
• Odi Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/140/19)
• Jubilee Hospital (4) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/141/19)
• Tshwane District Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/142/19)
• Dr Yusuf Dadoo Hospital (2) (Rel. CLEAN/STIPAC/143/19)
• Pretoria West Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/144/19)
• Bronkhorstspruit Hospital (2) (Ref. CLEAN/STIPAC/145/19)
SALARY: R96 549 per annum (plus benefits)
To Apply: To get a quick response on the application please Download application form or Apply online on the link above and remember to put a ref number.
REQUIREMENTS: • ABET or Grade 7/8 or equivalent • Good communication skills • The ability to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays • The ability to rotate when required • Honest and reliable • Good physical strength and the ability to cope with the demands of the position • The ability to work as a team.
DUTIES: • Clean bathrooms, showers, toilets, wards or departments, passages and waking areas • Dust, wash, scrub and polish doors, walls, windows, stairs, fire escapes, side walls and anything as requested by the Supervisor • Clean equipment, wash dust bins and remove waste, including medical wastes • Adhere to the Health Care Waste Management Policy • Operate heavy duty cleaning machines • Rotate within the scope of work and assist in messenger duties • Count clean and soiled linen • Collect food trolleys • Dish up meals and clean utensils as per infection control prescripts.
Applications must be sent to the relevant institution for attention of Human Resource Management.
Please note the relevant address below:
Johannesburg District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, Cur Smith 8 Klein Street, Hillbrow 2001 or Private Bag X21, Johannesburg 2001.
Ekurhuleni District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, West Wing, 40 Catlin Street, Germiston 1401 or Private Bag X1005, Germiston 1400.
Sedibeng District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, Cnr Frikkie Meyer Ave and Pasteur Blvd, Vanderbijlpark or Private Bag 0023, Vanderbijlpark 1911
West Rand District Health Services: Department of Human Resources Management, Corner Vlei & Luipaard Street, Krugersdorp, Johannesburg 1740 or Private Bag X2053, Krugersdorp 1739.
Helen Joseph Hospital: Human Resource Department, No14 Perth Road, Auckland Park
Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital: Bheki Mlangeni District Hospital, PO Box 731, Jabulani 1868
Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital: Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria 0001 or Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book
Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital: Admin Building, First Floor, Room 7, No 17 Jubilee Road, Parktown
Mamelodi Regional Hospital: Human Resource Department, Private Bag X0032, Rethabile 0122 or Human Resource, 19472 Cnr Tsamaya Road and Serapeng Street, Mamelodi Regional Hospital, for attention: Ms Sylvia Masilela
Tambo Memorial Hospital: Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Private Bag X2, Boksburg 1459 or Railway Street, Boksburg
Leratong Hospital: Human Resource Department (Block 6), 1 Adcock Street, Chamdor, Krugersdorp 1740
South Rand Hospital: Admin Block, 1stt Floor, Friars Hill Road, Rosettenville or for attention of the Human Resource Manager, South Rand Hospital, Private Bag X1, Rosettenville 2130.
Edenvale Hospital: Resource Department, Private Bag X1005, Edenvale1610 or Edenvale Hospital, Second Gate (next to taxi rank), Modderfontein Road, Edenvale
Jubilee District Hospital: Human Resource Department, Private Bag X449, Hammanskraal 0400 or Jubilee Hospital
Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital: Private X7, Olifantsfontein 1665 or comer Flint Mazibuko and Rev. R.J.T. Namame, Olifantsfontein 1665,
Odi District Hospital: Klipgat Road, Mabopane, HR Section or Odi District Hospital Private Bag x509, Mabopane, 0190
Tshwane District Hospital: 427 Hilda Street, CM Hilda and Burnett, Hatfield or PO Box 9514, Pretoria, 0001
Carletonville Hospital: Private Bag X2023, Carletonville 2500
Pretoria West Hospital: HR Department 380 Sytze Wierda Avenue, Philip Nel Park, Pretoria West on Pretoria West Hospital, HR Department Private Bag X02, Pretoria West 0117
Bertha Gxowa Hospital: Angus Street, Germiston or Private Bag X1015, Germiston 1400
Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital: Cnr Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville 2092 a Private Bag X20, Newdare 2112 or Human Resource Office, Administration Building, 1st Floor
Far East Rand Hospital: Private Bag X50, Springs 1560 or HR Department, Far East Rand Hospital, Hospital Road, New State Area, Springs
Bronkhorstspruit Hospital and Tshwane District Health Services: The Fields Building, 427 Hilda Street, Cnr Hilda and Burnett Hatfield or PO Box 9514, Pretoria 0001
Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital: 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa 0208 or Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001
Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital: Between 08:00 and 16:00 at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or the Director. Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville 1808.