Applications for funding in 2019 will be open from Monday 3rd September 2018.
You may be a little confused as to how to apply though, so here’s a quick guide on how to apply for NSFAS online.
Get your certified supporting documents ready.
You will need:
• South African ID document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or Smart ID card)
• ID of parents and/or guardian (Or death certificate where applicable)
• Pay advice/ letter of employment/pension advice stating income. Should not be older than 3 months (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income).
Apply for NSFAS Online
[maxbutton id=”3″ ] [maxbutton id=”2″ ] [maxbutton id=”1″ ] [maxbutton id=”4″ ]
First, you’ll need to visit the NSFAS website and register to make an account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to fill out the online application form.
- This process can take about 30 minutes
- You’ll need to have certified scanned copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parents’ income (if they are employed)
- Death Certificate/s (if parents are dead)
- Doctor’s Certificate (if permanently disabled)
For a list of all documents that may be required, click here. So there you have it: how to apply for NSFAS online.
Application Form click here. or http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/contact.html
PRESS RELEASE: NSFAS Applications for 2019