Are you passionate about service excellence and helping people feel good? Are you confident to engage and communicate with our customers? join clicks APPLY “here”
We have an exciting opportunity in a Clicks’ store for a Shop Assistant / Cashier who will report to the Store Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career in retail.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Management qualification
• Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
• Basic math’s calculations
• Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
• Understanding of stock management procedures
• Knowledge of customer service excellence
• Planning and organising skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong customer orientation
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Numeracy skills Competencies:
• Relating and networking
• Following instructions and procedures
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Working with people
• Persuading and Influencing
• Planning and Organising
• Coping with Pressures and Setbacks Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
We are committed to the principles of Employment Equity.