SA HOME LOANS is looking for Branch Receptionist / Administrator\
- Pretoria City Centre, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Finance
- Posted by SA Home Loans on Monday, October 1, 2018
- Reference: 201810001
Employer: SA Home Loans
Frontline and face of the branch.
Responsible for meet and greet of clients.
Responsible for managing all incoming business calls to the branch.
Junior administration, to assist back office if need be
Alignment to business driver/strategy
Ensure efficient customer service at all times both internal and external.
Continuously offer Amazing Service to the branch and clients.
- Receptionist Function
- Manage the Reception area
- Assist walk in customers
- Posting of communication to clients
- Updating SAHL Halo system with correct client details
- Managing and distributing all incoming mail
- Managing email communication (24 hour turnaround)
- Responsible for ordering of branch stationery and marketing materials Responsible for all incoming and outgoing branch courier service
- Observe office hours, contribute positively to the morale of the admin team, take pro-active steps to ensure the neatness and appeal of the reception area
- Adhoc Administrator Function
- Adhoc administration functions as and when required by the Regional Manager and Admin Team. E.g. Checking that documents are on Data stor as submitted.
- Ensuring daily attendance registers are complete for leave and sick leave.
- Responsible for call duty rosters
- Assist with drawing of ITC’s, assist with capturing of new matters on Halo, general filing
- Certificate – Secretarial/Receptionist Skills
- 1 year experience in Reception and Client Service/Admin related functions
- 2 to 3 years experience in Reception and Office admin/ Client service functions within Financial Industry.
- Ability to communicate (Written and Verbal)
- Strong administration skills
- Meticulous and organized
- Strong client services focus
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate)
- Data capturing accuracy essential
- Preferably bilingual
Apply online. Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.