Ackermans is now employing
Location – Town / City Durban
Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Country South Africa
Job Advert An opportunity for a Properties Project Manager has become available within our Operations team. As the Properties Project Manager, you will have an opportunity to plan, manage and communicate the implementation of all Property related interventions in order to support the company’s Property strategy.
This is an exciting role where you will be working alongside 3 other Property Project Managers and reporting directly to the Store Development Manager. You will also be building valuable relationships within the Operations Property team, Operations Field Management team, Agencies and PEPKOR.
Qualifications Grade 12.
Project Management course/certificate.
Degree or equivalent qualification in building or construction industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience – This person must have knowledge in plans and store layouts, -Good understanding on the impact of retail space and location, – Strong financial analysis and budget workings.
– Experience in working with contractors and suppliers.
– Drawing up of SLA agreements and negotiating with suppliers and contractors.
– Proven track record of previous projects ran, preference given to projects in the building industry/ retail.
– Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the Retail field
Key Responsibilities – To plan and survey current space and new premises.
– To do project planning and communication on current projects to stakeholders.
– To do building site evaluations before hand over is done.
– Risk Management with regards to OHASA requirements, assessments to the assets and to public.
– Regular follow ups – snag lists etc
– Cost management with regards to budgets, supplier invoices, snag list etc.
Other – A valid Drivers’ Licence
– Traveling will be required